I provide a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. I work with each client to meet their specific needs in a way that fits their personal preferences for record-keeping and use of technology. I can customize any one of my services to meet your needs.
My professional services include:
- Income Tax Return Preparation & Tax Planning
- IRS Representation
- State and Local Business Tax Services
- Accounting Services
- Payroll preparation & payroll reports preparation
- Advising on Entity Selection and Restructuring
I prepare tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships. I work closely with my clients to provide complete, accurate income tax returns. I strive to work within current tax laws to minimize the tax liabilities for my clients. I stay abreast of current tax laws and trends through continuing education and research tools, as well as being active in leading professional organizations.
Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. Clients can rely on my experience and up-to-date knowledge on ever-changing tax laws. I help my clients look at the big picture in order to get the best long-term results with their taxes. I stay in touch with my clients throughout the year to keep up to date on their projected tax liability and provide estimated tax projections when needed.
IRS & State Department of Revenue Representation
My assistance with your communication the taxing authorities can save you time and stress. I can guide my clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. My professional representation will help the process run more smoothly, whether it be an audit or an inquiry that you have about your tax account.
State and Local Business Tax Services
Many of my clients are responsible for collecting and submitting sales taxes and for paying business and occupation taxes in many different cities. I can assist your organization in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.
As a business owner, you rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to help your business thrive. This is my passion, and it’s why I became a CPA.
My accounting services include, but are not limited to:
- General ledger clean-up and financial statement preparation (compilations)
- Accounting system design and support: I’ll help you set up a system to track your business financial activities
- Being a resource for your bookkeeper or staff accountant
- Periodic review and cleanup of your data files on a regular basis to ensure accuracy throughout the year. I call these “tune ups”.
- Many businesses choose QuickBooks Pro for their accounting solution. I am a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor®, which means that I have taken a rigorous course and passed an exam to prove my level of expertise with QuickBooks Pro. My expertise with this software is a valuable resource for you or your bookkeeper.
Entity Selection and Restructuring
Your choice of business entity can have a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company’s inception through its growth and development, I can advise you on choosing an entity type and assessment on whether restructuring may be advantageous.